Please join us online on Thursday 3rd November, 16:30-17:30 for our Annual General Meeting and networking event as we reflect on another vital year of climate action and look ahead to 2023.
- 2022 has seen significant growth at Good Homes Alliance with nearly 100 members now within our network, including 35+ local authorities, housing associations and SME developers.
- Our Build Net Zero Now campaign has continued into 2022-23 with new working groups on Energy, Finance, and Planning, Placemaking & Design launched. Each group is ‘championed’ by an expert GHA board member and tasked with delivering a targeted and much-needed output that will help accelerate the delivery of net zero housing. The groups are open to invited experts and all GHA members, including our core membership of architects, consultants, solution providers and more.
- We have launched a new lunchtime ‘Bitesize‘ webinar series throughout 2022 on hot topics such as acoustics, overheating and net zero planning policy. Our events schedule for 2022 culminates in our first ‘in-person’ event for 3 years, the GHA 2022 Conference which takes place on Thursday 1st December in London SE1, free for GHA members.
- We have published and authored guidance on Part O for Future Homes Hub and overheating in existing homes.
About the AGM
The business of the AGM will take place for the first 30 minutes followed by an update on Build Net Zero Now campaign and planned activities for 2023.
This is an opportunity to meet our expert Board members and have your say on which activities and topics you would like to see GHA focus on in the years ahead.
16:30 Welcome from Good Homes Alliance
16:35 Business of AGM
- Minutes of previous AGM
- Review of achievements and outputs
- Financial report/accounts
- Director appointments
17:00 Build Net Zero NOW campaign update and plans for 2023
- Date: Thursday 3rd November 2022
- Time: 16:30-17:30
- Location: Online (Zoom)
This event is for GHA members only. If you are interested in becoming a member and would like to attend, please visit https://goodhomes.org.uk/join-the-gha.
To register, please RSVP to Richard Broad – email@example.com.