The Good Homes Alliance has over 90 members and partners that include architects, planners, developers, academia, local authorities, housing associations, product manufacturers, building professionals and more.
Plus, in January 2023 we welcomed members of the Building Performance Network into our Alliance.
We offer several membership types to cater for all organisations across the industry.
- Our Standard members make up the core of our membership, from nimble sole traders to multinational organisations.
- Our Vanguard and Pathfinder membership networks build upon the work of our Vanguard campaign, creating two networks of progressive local authorities and housing associations to share learning, best practice and strive to deliver homes to higher energy and comfort standards.
- NEW! Net Zero Developer Network (NZDN) for progressive housing developers.
- Our Leader members are at the forefront of the GHA and help shape our agenda, receiving a number of additional enhanced benefits.
Building Performance Network membership:
- Since January 2023, Building Performance Network is a programme of the Good Homes Alliance and organisations interested in joining BPN should apply for Standard, Leader or Pioneer (see below) membership via GHA.
- Pioneer membership offers similar benefits to the GHA's other networks (Vanguard, Pathfinder, NZDN) but with particular opportunities for organisations with an interest in building performance evaluation (BPE). See here for more information and apply for membership using the Online Membership Form on the GHA website.
Standard member (from £290 +VAT)
- Free or discounted tickets for core GHA/BPN events
- Discounted tickets for the annual GHA Conference
- Discounted tickets for our SDF Alliance partner’s events (ASBP, Passivhaus Trust, STBA)
- Access to academic/industry research project findings via the GHA/BPN
- Access to working groups, shared learning and new guidance
- Promotion of your company’s relevant activities via our website and press contacts
- Potential speaking opportunities at events, webinars and conferences
- Regular business and networking opportunities at our events
- Listing on the GHA Member Directory with your company logo, biography and website link
- Annual General Meeting opportunity to influence GHA workstream and feedback
- Access to extensive GHA network via regular newsletter and popular social media channels
- Use of GHA marketing material, logo and manifesto
- Shared use of GHA stand space at trade shows
- NEW! Participation in new Build Net Zero Now working groups, helping to deliver targeted outputs to accelerate the delivery of net zero housing
Network membership (£1155 +VAT)
In addition to Standard membership benefits, Vanguard (local authorities), Pathfinder (housing associations/RSLs), Net Zero Developer Network (private sector developers) and Pioneer (BPE network) members benefit from:
- Quarterly network members’ meetings to share learning and best practice
- New guidance/research and further development of a library of resources on the GHA Knowledge Base
- Network progress reports including barriers, key findings and success stories
- Advocacy and representation of the network to Government and industry bodies such as the Future Homes Hub
- Regular press and PR, highlighting achievements of the networks and its members
- Develop specifications, Employer's Requirements, SPDs and model planning policies for new housing
- Facilitated partnerships and collaborations between members of GHA’s networks and wider membership which includes architects, consultants, product manufacturers, academia and more
New! In addition to the above benefits, BPN Pioneer members are invited to be part of an Advisory Group to steer BPN activities including events, research and policy work. See the BPN website for more information.
Upgrade to Leader membership (+£1,650 +VAT)
In addition to Standard membership benefits, Leader members can benefit from the following:
- Priority opportunities to present at GHA events and working group meetings
- Priority engagement and involvement in academic and industry research projects
- Enhanced opportunities to shape GHA agenda and workstreams
- Free tickets to all GHA events including GHA Conference Series
- Your logo on the GHA website homepage
- Influence GHA activities through personal communication with the GHA Board
- Regular 1-1 engagement with GHA Programmes Director
- Peer-review and feedback on your sustainability strategies from our expert Board members
- Enhanced marketing opportunities such as sponsorship of GHA research projects, papers, events and conferences
- Enhanced PR and communications opportunities at events and via printed/online media articles/reports
- An annual briefing/presentation at one of your events by our Director, Chair or Vice-chair
|£500k – £1m||£435|
|£1m – £5m||£580|
|£5m – £10m||£865|
|£10m – £30m||£1040|
|£30m – £100m||£1330|
|£100m – £500m||£1620|
|£500m – £750m||£1905|
|£750m - £1bn||£2195|
All fees exclusive of VAT.
|Vanguard Network membership (for local authorities)||£1,155|
|Pathfinder Network membership (for housing associations/RSLs)||£1,155|
|Net Zero Developer Network (for progressive private sector developers)||£1,155|
|Pioneer membership (building performance evaluation network)||£1,155|
|Leader membership upgrade|
|Open to all companies/organisations||Annual fee|
|Additional cost to Standard, Vanguard, Pathfinder, Net Zero Developer Network or Pioneer membership||+£1,650|
|Membership discount/special rates|
|UK-based charities, non-profit organisations and universities||Contact us for more details|