We’ve launched a new series of hour-long interactive tutorials with guest industry experts on how to deliver net zero homes. The presenters will discuss key issues in the delivery of net zero housing – design, costs and strategies.
Each online tutorial is limited to approx. 30 persons to allow for maximum interaction between presenter and attendees during the sessions. Tutorials can be booked individually or all three at a discounted rate, saving up to £5 off each tutorial.
Tutorial #1 – Design | Tuesday 21st April, 11:00-12:00
Presenter: Tom Dollard, Head of Sustainable Design, Pollard Thomas Edwards
– What do net zero housing designs and specifications look like?
– On-site renewables and fabric efficiency: Power stations or Passivhaus?
– Building for 2050 and Zero Carbon Hub performance gap research
Tutorial #2 – Costing | Thursday 30th April, 11:00-12:00
Presenter: Tassos Kougionis, Associate Director, Currie & Brown
– Achieving net zero – What are the costs?
– Fabric efficiency vs On-site renewables
– Whole life costing – Construction, maintenance, end-of-life and more
Tutorial #3 – Strategies | Wednesday 6th May, 14:00-15:00
Presenters: Paul Ciniglio, Principal, BM3e and Claire Westron, Owner, Resolution Energy
– Net zero strategies
– SAP 10: How do different strategies perform?
– Case studies
Individual tutorial costs:
- GHA members – £10 (+ VAT)
- Members of partner organisations* – £15 (+ VAT)
- General admittance – £20 (+ VAT)
Tutorials #2 & #3 block booking (discounted):
- GHA members – £16.50 (+ VAT)
- Members of partner organisations* – £24(+ VAT)
- General admittance – £30 (+ VAT)
For more information about this tutorial series, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.