AECB is recruiting!
Consultant Qualified Retrofit Coordinator – immediate start
The AECB (Association for Environment Conscious Building) is a network of individuals and companies with a common aim of promoting sustainable building. The AECB is the largest and oldest network for sustainable building.
The AECB is recruiting for a Consultant Qualified Retrofit Coordinator to work with the AECB Training Team who are currently writing and preparing to deploy the AECB’s new ‘Level 5 Diploma in Retrofit Coordination and Risk Management’ course. The role involves helping the team further refine and consolidate the course material ensuring our course is optimised to deliver the new Retrofit Coordinator qualification required under PAS 2035:2019. Starting immediately this consultancy fee-based contract (non-PAYE) is anticipated to last for 2 months working remotely.
- Must have a Level 5 Diploma in Retrofit Coordination and Risk Management and experience in Retrofit Coordination Project Management of domestic retrofit projects under the PAS 2035/2030 process.
- Have experience working in the ECO sector and understanding of the various retrofit pathways and funding streams.
- Must be hard-working and driven, be able to liaise with the team and be able to work well independently.
- Supporting the development of the AECB’s Level 5 Diploma in Retrofit Coordinator and Risk Management Course.
- Ensuring the course content is PAS 2035 compliant.
- Working alongside the AECB Training Team and other expert authors to develop eLearning content and assignments, proofing of draft and completed eLearning modules.
- Working with the AECB Training Manager’s timeline for the project (from now until end of September 2021).
- Ensuring the module documentation, content and assignments meet the learning outcomes set out by the awarding body.
- Providing guidance and clarity of the PAS2035 process and legibility thereof within the entire course overview.
- Making a high-profile contribution to delivering vital Retrofit Coordination training.
To register your interest and to receive details about the consultancy fee, please forward your up-to-date CV and details of availability to AECB Training Manager, Trish Andrews at email@example.com by Friday 30th July 2021.