We are pleased to announce that the tendering process for our overheating research project is now open. The aim of the research is to develop guidance and tools to help planners and design teams identify and mitigate the risk of overheating in housing developments at an early stage.
- Guidance for tenderers – Download
- Applications should be submitted electronically to Julian Brooks at: email@example.com.
- Applications should be received by no later than 5pm on Friday 21st September 2018.
- If required, we intend to interview shortlisted tenderers during the week commencing 24th September 2018.
- We aim to appoint the successful research team by 27th September 2018.
For more information please read the guidance document or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.