Our first event of the year takes place on Wednesday 18th March, 2pm-5:30pm (registration from 1:30pm) at Winckworth Sherwood in London SE1, entitled Net Zero Housing Solutions.
The half day event continues the momentum from our sold-out Net Zero and Future Homes Conference last November, and will explore the strategies, systems and technologies available to help deliver net zero homes at scale.
We’ll have updates on the latest net zero policy/guidance, strategies and cost research, followed by some case studies and an exhibitor pitch session which will showcase a range of renewable energy technologies and low embodied carbon building systems and components.
This is followed by a 1-to-1 ‘speed networking’ exercise, final debate and networking drinks/exhibition until 6:30pm. It should be a lively event!
Find out about the event and see the full programme at goodhomes.org.uk/net-zero-housing-solutions.
We are looking for up to 6 leading product manufacturers and building system providers to exhibit and showcase their products to over 40 high quality attendees expected to attend from across the built environment and housing sectors including clients, specifiers and architects.
If you manufacture or sell one of the following products and would like to take part in the pitch session and speed networking exercise, contact firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Innovative renewable energy technologies such as integrated PV, solar thermal, heat pumps, wind power, or battery storage
- Low embodied carbon building elements and systems such as off-site constructed/modular wall panels, innovative build systems, windows and doors
20% early bird discount on tickets until 18th February! To claim the discount, visit the event page, click REGISTER NOW, enter promo code and input the following code “EARLYBIRD“.
- GHA members – Free to attend, registration essential
- Members of partner organisations – £50 +VAT
- General admittance – £75 +VAT