The Good Homes Alliance are pleased to support the London and National Development Conferences and Exhibition, which are co-located this year, allowing greater opportunities for you to network with key stakeholders in the sector. You will have the chance to hear directly from Helen MacNamara, Director General for Housing and Planning at the DCLG, who will discuss how to use public land more strategically and ensure sustainable development is delivered across the country.
At London Development, you will attend some unmissable sessions focused on the unique development challenges in London and the South East, including an expert panel debate on residential development, affordable housing and the transformation of London. Click here to see the full programme.
At National Development we will provide you with informative plenary sessions, focused breakouts and key guidance to deliver bold ambitions, outside of London and the South East. Click here to see the full programme.
- David Orr, Chief Executive – National Housing Federation
- Ben Derbyshire – Chair and President, HTA Design LLP and RIBA
- Mark Farmer – CEO and Author, Cast Consultancy and The Farmer Review of the UK Construction Labour Model
- Christiane Lellig Campaign Director – Wood for Good
- David Lunts – Executive Director of Housing and Land, Greater London Authority
- Helen MacNamara – Director General, Housing and Planning, Department for Communities and Local Government
- Christine Whitehead OBE – Emeritus Professor of Housing Economics, London School of Economics
SPECIAL OFFER FOR GHA MEMBERS: GHA members can book at the reduced ticket price of £405. To take advantage of this offer you must book over the phone by calling the National Housing Federation Events Team on 0207 067 1066 and stating that you are a GHA member.
Cost: £405 for National Housing Federation members, £455 for public sector/ non-profit organisations, £580 for private sector companies.
Book three places, get one free!
Booking: Click here to register online.
Date: Tuesday 7th November, 2017
Time: 9:00am - 17:00pm
Address: Grange Tower Bridge Hotel, 45 Prescot St, London, E1 8GP