We’ve got an exciting shortlist of pitch presentations for our annual Christmas Party event which takes place in London on 13th December, 2-5pm followed by a finger buffer and festive drinks!
The event will consist of a number of pitches, followed by discussion, judging from an expert panel and an audience vote. The question set is: What would you do to nudge developers to create more Good Homes in the UK? This could be an innovative process, policy, tool or system that helps to nudge new housing developments to be more sustainable.
The shortlisted pitches are…
- BEPIT – Douglas Drewniak/Nicole Lazarus, BioRegional
- go-offsite – Sarah Daly, Sustainable Homes
- Appropriate Housing – Philip Graham
- The Sustainable Development Scorecard – Dan Jestico, Iceni Projects
- Giving Home Energy a ‘Nudge’ – A Home Energy Adjustment to Stamp Duty Land Tax – David Adams, Melius Homes
- Developer Naughty and Nice List – Tom Kordel, XC02
- Assured Performance Process – Richard John, National Energy Foundation
Each pitch will be for 12 minutes plus 5 minutes of Q+A. There will then be a group discussion followed by a vote from the judges and the audience.
The judges are…
13:30 Registration and refreshments
14:00 Welcome from the Chair – Lynne Sullivan, LSA Studio & Chair of the GHA
14:10 The ‘Nudge’ presentations – Part 1
15:00 Refreshment break
15:15 The ‘Nudge’ presentations – Part 2
16:15 Discussion with drinks, followed by VOTING and PRIZES!
17:00 Close, followed by networking, finger buffet and more drinks until 7pm!
Cost: Free for GHA members, £50 for partners, £75 for non-members
Date: Wednesday 13th December, 2017
Time: 14:00pm - 19:00pm
Address: Winckworth Sherwood, Minerva House, 5 Montague Close, London, SE1 9BB