Building for 2050 is the UK Government’s evidenced-based report on the drivers and barriers involved in the large-scale construction and take-up of low cost, low carbon housing. It has emerged from a five-year study of exemplar low and zero carbon case studies in England and Wales.
Join the Building for 2050 project team for drinks, nibbles and networking on the 17th January at Diespeker Wharf to hear practical insights about what the sector needs to do, derived from the findings of the research. This will be followed by a Q&A session and further networking.
- Tom Dollard, Partner – Sustainability and Innovation, Pollard Thomas Edwards
- Alison Crompton, Regional Director, Sustainability, Buildings + Places, AECOM
- Further speakers to be announced
The project was led by AECOM and supported by Pollard Thomas Edwards, Fourwalls, and LCP Delta (incorporating Delta-EE).
- To read the Executive Summary click here
- To read the full report click here
- For more information please visit: www.buildingfor2050.co.uk
Date: Tuesday 17th January 2023
Time: 18:00 – 20:30
Venue: Pollard Thomas Edwards, Diespeker Wharf, 38 Graham Street, London N1 8JX