GHA talks at Futurebuild 2020
The Future is Regenerative
3rd March, 14:15- 16:00, Main Arena
- Chaired by Peter Murray, Chairman – New London Architecture
- Lynne Sullivan OBE, Member of the Green Construction Board and Chair of Good Homes Alliance
- Duncan Baker-Brown, Senior Lecturer University of Brighton and Co-Founder – BBM Sustainable Design
- Emma Davies, Principal Sustainability Consultant – Greater Cambridge Shared Planning Service and GHA board member
- Fiona Scott, Director – Gort Scott
- John Davies, Head of Sustainability – Derwent London Plc
The Future Homes Standard 2025 – when, what, how?
5th March, 14:15 – 15:30, Buildings Theatre
- Chaired by Lynne Sullivan OBE, Member of the Green Construction Board and Chair of Good Homes Alliance
- The Future Homes Standard 2025 and the Buildings Mission 2030 – Victoria Tink, Building Environmental Scientist – Ministry of Housing, Communities and’Local Government
- Best practice examples from BEIS Building for 2050 programme – delivering low cost, low carbon homes – Tom Dollard, Head of Sustainable Design – Pollard Thomas Edwards
- Passivhaus as a route for achieving zero carbon – John Palmer, Research and Policy Director – Passivhaus Trust
- Housing Fit for Purpose – a best practice approach to POE as feedback for design – Prof Fionn Stevenson – The University of Sheffield School of Architecture
State of the Nation report launch
Since August 2018, the Good Homes Alliance has been collaborating with the Building Performance Network on the ‘State of the Nation: Domestic Buildings’ research project. The final report will be unveiled at Futurebuild 2020 during a seminar session featuring BPN Chair George Martin and Prof. Rajat Gupta.
The session takes place in the Buildings theatre on Tuesday 3rd March, 12:00-12:15 where the the key findings of the report will be shared, including an accessible guide to the findings of past studies, a how-to guide to BPE, plus a look at the future of housing performance studies.
Visit www.futurebuild.co.uk to register for a free ticket.