Increased awareness of the Climate Emergency has led to a stream of declarations aiming to achieve Net Zero Carbon. We will hear from keynote speakers driving green agendas and sharing how they are ensuring success.
The Committee on Climate Change’s Jenny Hill sets the scene on 2030 targets & what role buildings play. We will hear international experience from municipal authorities delivering at regional scale, while the Trust’s research & Policy Director John Palmer, will bring the focus back to the UK and a zero-carbon roadmap.
Our keynote panel will debate what is required to rapidly industrialise the Passivhaus Standard and ready the construction industry to deliver targets. Explore if there are common catalysts and draw inspiration for how to kick-start a Passivhaus-led zero carbon revolution in your own region.
What to expect
- NEW interactive workshops: Explore & debate key topics in an afternoon covering what is required to stimulate Passivhaus demand, upskilling the workforce, and enforcing Passivhaus quality assurance.
- Keynote speakers sharing the latest policy updates and pioneering zero energy developments
- The latest exemplar Passivhaus case studies of large and complex buildings including the UK’s first Passivhaus Premium, and a world first Passivhaus hospital.
- Networking opportunities with leading Passivhaus practitioners, clients and researchers.
- An exhibition of Passivhaus products and services
For more information, visit ukphc.org.uk.
Who should attend
- Anyone with an interest in sustainable buildings and the Passivhaus Standard.Policy makers, planners & building regulators involved with sustainable development & implementation.
- Social housing providers interested in adopting Passivhaus, such as Local Authorities, Housing Associations and Community Land Trusts
- All construction and built environment disciplines ranging from architects, engineers, energy managers, consultants, contractors, clients and researchers.
Tickets: GHA members can book at a reduced partner rate. Special discounts available for those working in local authorities and housing associations. Ticket fee includes lunch, refreshments, and a delegate pack. Book online at ukphc.org.uk/tickets.