What to expect:
- 2-afternoon sessions held on consecutive Thursdays.
- The latest research & development in Passivhaus best practice
- Pioneering Passivhaus new-build & retrofit case studies
- Discussions on driving upscale in an urgent climate crisis.
Who should attend:
With an advanced technical focus, the conference is aimed at those interested in designing and delivering Passivhaus projects:
- Built environment professionals including architects, engineers, energy managers, consultants, contractors, clients, and researchers.
- Practitioners driving Passivhaus delivery in the UK & abroad.
- Clients, Local Authorities, and institutions seeking solutions to meet climate pledges and looking to procure Passivhaus projects. A limited number of free tickets are available to public sector clients thanks to sponsorship from Kier.
See the full programme here.
- Dates: 25 November 2021 & 02 December 2021
- Time: 14:00 – 17:15
- Location: Online via zoom
Registration via Eventbrite. Tickets from £40 +VAT for GHA members.