Join us for an exploration into the future of heating technology at “Radiant Innovations: Exploring the Future of Infrared Heating.” Discover the advancements and practical applications of infrared heating systems as industry expert Herschel discuss their technical characteristics and potential.
Infrared heating operates on the principle of emitting heat energy that directly heats objects and surfaces rather than the air in a space. This technology harnesses invisible light waves to generate warmth, in the same way that the sun heats the earth. It works by emitting infrared energy that directly heats the floors, walls, ceilings, solid objects and individuals within its range.
The event will feature a presentation, followed by a Q&A. This is your chance to engage directly with the experts, poised to answer your burning questions about this alternative electric, energy efficient heating technology.
- Date: Tuesday 23rd January 2024
- Time: 12:00-13:00
- Location: Online (Zoom)
- Costs: Free-to-attend for GHA/BPN members, £10+VAT for non-members
- 12:00 Welcome – Julian Brooks, Good Homes Alliance
- 12:05 Exploring the Future of Infrared Heating – Herschel
- 12:30 Q&A and discussion
- 13:00 Close
About the GHA Bitesize Webinar Series
A series of bitesize webinars with industry leaders from within the Good Homes Alliance (GHA) and Building Performance Network (BPN) connections, looking at the future outlook for a range of sustainability issues and low carbon solutions.
The series carries on from the successful 2022-23 Bitesize series. Each lunchtime 45-60 minute webinar will feature a short technical presentation with a focus on practical case studies and top tips/lessons learned.
We’ll then kick off the discussion and Q&A by looking ahead to the future outlook for each particular topic, both short and long term, in terms of incoming regulations and new technologies.
The previous Bitesize webinars included:
- People and their data – Ethics and engagement of building performance evaluation – July 2023
- Spatial implications of developing Zero Carbon Local Plans: Modelling the carbon from proposed growth – January 2023
- Understanding UK Building Regulations relating to Residential Mechanical Ventilation with Heat Recovery – January 2023
- Why do we need Zero Carbon planning policies, and what are the powers that Local Authorities have to create them? – November 2022
- Impact and implications – Approved Document Part O: Overheating – June 2022
- HEAR THIS! The implications of acoustics for compliance with Part F and Part O – April 2022
Sponsorship: We are looking for like-minded organisations to sponsor the whole bitesize webinar series. If you are interested in getting involved, please also contact email@example.com.