Bringing together community-led housing projects, developers and enablers to create quality sustainable housing
There has been a recent growth in community-led housing projects and enabling funding for them could be a real boost to affordable quality sustainable housing availability. The emerging sector however is short on development expertise and resources but innovative developers, landowners and enabling organisations could prove to be invaluable partners.
This event explores the successes and barriers for community-led projects and how new partnerships could help to provide solutions and opportunities. We’ll also discuss how community-led projects have great potential to create high-quality. sustainable and healthy places to live and work.
Chaired by: Keith Harrison – Chief Executive, Action with Communities in Rural Kent
- Nigel Kersey – Team Leader, Ministry of Housing, Communities & Local Government
- Angela Vincent – Group Member Director (Kent Cohousing), UK Cohousing Network
- Jo Lavis – Lincolnshire CLT and Vice Chair of the National CLT Network
- Sue Riddlestone OBE – Chief Executive and Co-Founder, Bioregional
- Jonny Anstead – Founding Director, TOWN
- Tom Warder – Community Led Housing Manager, Sussex Community Housing Hub
- Sally Marsh – Co-Director, High Weald AONB Partnership
Bookings for this event are now closed. If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration: From 13:30